Wednesday, June 27, 2012

London bridge is falling down...


because Erin & I were finally reunited after 9 loooong months!!!

The two weeks prior to London, Erin was in Tanzia and Zanzibar, Africa volunteering in a school. Isn't she great?? Instead of going straight back to the states she decided to extend her trip by two days in London! So, I knew I had to find a way to see her!

Although the trip was far too short, it was nice to be able to see her and catch up on our lives!

While in London we saw lots of things given the short amount of time we had. It is a beautiful city but now I think I would like to see more of the countryside or smaller cities in England. And I must admit, that being in an English speaking country just made me wish I was in America.

And there did't even need to be a tearful goodbye because in 2 short months Erin is moving to Madrid with me!!! WOOHOOO!!! :)

1 comment: